Before your appointment:
- If you do not have easy access to a computer with a keyboard and good internet, please let the office know. We will mail you paper forms to fill out. You may be able to fill these forms out on an iPad or tablet. It is not easy on a smartphone.
- First, set up your patient portal account.
- When you made your appointment, if you gave us your email address, a link was sent to you from Meditrinalia Naturopathic’s EHR, ChARM.
- There is a link in that email that you should click on. It will take you to the patient portal for Meditrinalia Naturopathic. Create the account.
- If you forget your password, you can retrieve it by going to the patient portal login page, and click the “forgot password” link. This will send a reset link to the email you used to register your patient portal account.
- At least one business day before your appointment, fill in the questionnaires on the patient portal.
- There is one questionnaire for your address, insurance information, and demographic information.
- There is another questionnaire for your health information. This will take at least 1/2 hour to answer all the questions.
- If the appointment is for a child between the ages of 13 and 18, legal and privacy issues mean that we cannot use the patient portal. All forms will need to be filled out on paper. We can mail those to you ahead of the visit.
For your visit:
- Find all the supplements that you are taking, or have taken in the last three months. Put them in a bag and bring them with you to the appointment.
- Do the same for all medications.
- If you do not want to bring these with you, then make a list of the brands, names, and dosages.
- Write down why you are taking each medication and supplement. (Or make a note in a program on your phone.)
- Find copies of any labwork and imaging done in the last year. Please bring these with you.
- If you can download or print off copies of your labs from your current or prior providers, please print them off before the appointment and bring them.
- Or, save them as a PDF and upload them to the patient portal account before the visit.
- Find the name, address, phone number and fax number for any doctors you have seen for your conditions.
- Write down your symptoms, concerns and questions, and bring these in.
There is a 24 hour/1 business day cancellation policy. Please call ahead to cancel or reschedule.
Missed appointments are charged $75.