An Integrative Approach to Getting Well
I’m a naturopathic doctor who helps people with complex health conditions improve their health and their lives. My belief is that no matter how bad things are, there is always some way to help you thrive, live well, and “heal better”. And while complex conditions can require complex answers, I focus on keeping treatment steps as simple and do-able (as possible) for those who work with me.
What do you get when you work with me?
- Thoughtful, in-depth exploration of your condition in longer visits.
- Diagnosis and treatment that combine evidence-based standards of care with integrative approaches.
- Approaches to treatment that are rooted in what we know scientifically about human biology, anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry.
- Answers to questions you may have about your condition and its treatments. As my patients will tell you, I explain things.
- My patients have access to me through the patient health portal, as well as phone access 24/7.
Some of the conditions I work with:
ADHD, and support for those on the autism spectrum and with Asperger syndrome.
Autoimmune disorders including fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
Depression, anxiety and mood disorders.
Eczema, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis.
Infections such as UTIs, bronchitis, skin rashes, and gastroenteritis.
Metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
Weird aches, pains, and illnesses.
I also offer general comprehensive care for my patients as well.
When I went to see Dr. Witherspoon, I had been struggling with health issues for a long time. I had seen doctors, naturopaths, and other practitioners trying to identify the problem and treat it. It was not until I saw Dr. Witherspoon that all the pieces fell in place and I felt confident that we had identified my issue. His treatment suggestions really work for me and they are simple and not expensive. Dr. Witherspoon has the knowledge and skill to solve complicated cases like mine and for that I am very grateful.